Cross My Heart (Alex Cross #19) (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 19 in the Alex Cross series.
- #1: Along Came a Spider (Alex Cross #1) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #2: Kiss the Girls: A Novel by the Author of the Bestselling Along Came a Spider (Alex Cross #2) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #3: Jack & Jill (Alex Cross #3) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #4: Cat & Mouse (Alex Cross #4) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #5: Pop Goes the Weasel (Alex Cross #5) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #6: Roses Are Red (Alex Cross #6) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #7: Violets Are Blue (Alex Cross #7) (Hardcover): $28.00
- #8: Four Blind Mice (Alex Cross #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: The Big Bad Wolf (Alex Cross #9) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #10: London Bridges (Alex Cross #10) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #11: Mary, Mary (Alex Cross #11) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #12: Cross: Also published as ALEX CROSS (Mass Market): $10.00
- #13: Double Cross (Alex Cross #13) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #14: Cross Country (Alex Cross #14) (Hardcover): $31.00
- #15: Alex Cross's TRIAL (Mass Market): $10.00
- #16: Cross Fire (Alex Cross #16) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #17: Kill Alex Cross (Large Print / Hardcover): $33.00
- #18: Alex Cross, Run (Hardcover): $32.00
- #20: Hope to Die (Alex Cross #20) (Hardcover): $32.00
- #21: Cross Justice (Alex Cross #21) (Large Print / Hardcover): $35.00
- #22: Cross the Line (Alex Cross #22) (Hardcover): $29.00
- #23: The People vs. Alex Cross (Hardcover): $29.00
- #24: Target: Alex Cross (Hardcover): $29.00
- #25: Criss Cross (Alex Cross #25) (Hardcover): $29.00
The stakes are higher than ever for Alex Cross as he faces his most personal enemy yet: a criminal who threatens his family.
Detective Alex Cross is a family man at heart: nothing matters more to him than his children, his grandmother, and his wife Bree. His love of his family is his anchor, and gives him the strength to confront evil in his work. One man knows this deeply, and uses Alex's strength as a weapon against him in the most unsettling and unexpected novel of James Patterson's career.
When the ones Cross loves are in danger, he will do anything to protect them. But if he does anything to protect them, they will die.
Cross My Heart is the most powerful Alex Cross novel ever, propelled by the ever-ingenious mind of James Patterson, the world's #1 bestselling writer.
About the Author
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.
20 YEARS OF ALEX CROSS
"Behind all the noise and the numbers, we shouldn't forget that no one gets this big without amazing natural storytelling talent--which is what James Patterson has, in spades. The Alex Cross series proves it."--Lee Child
"Twenty years ago, I wrote, 'Along Came a Spider is the best thriller I've come across in many a year. It deserves to be this season's #1 bestseller and should instantly make James Patterson a household name.' A household name, indeed. Congratulations to James Patterson on twenty years of Alex Cross and on Cross My Heart, which I am loving. You the man."--Nelson DeMille
"It's no mystery why James Patterson is the world's most popular thriller writer: his uncanny skill in creating living, breathing characters we truly feel for and seamless, lightning-fast plots. I do this for a living, and he still manages to keep me guessing from the first to last page. I've been a devoted Alex Cross fan for twenty years, when the first in the series appeared, and Cross My Heart proves that both author and his hero are at the top of their game. Simply put: Nobody does it better."--Jeffery Deaver
"Every once in a while a writer comes along and fundamentally changes the way people read. He or she is so bright, so innovative, so industrious that what they envision and create becomes the measure by which all others are judged. In 1993 one such writer--James Patterson--began to do just that. Now, 20 years later, with his mission still unfolding, James Patterson is the gold standard by which all others are judged. Bravo."--Steve Berry
"James Patterson is The Boss. End of."--Ian Rankin
"Alex Cross is one of the best-written heroes in American fiction, and each Cross novel further defines what it means to be a professional, a husband, a father, and above all, a man. Congratulations to James Patterson on twenty years of Alex Cross--both of you only get better and better."--Lisa Scottoline
"Twenty years after the first Alex Cross story, he has become one of the greatest fictional detectives of all time, a character for the ages. Cross My Heart has got to be the most terrifying and shocking Cross thriller to date, full of unexpected twists, savage turns, and electrifying suspense. This is the page-turner to end all page turners."--Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child