Cross Justice (Alex Cross #21) (Large Print / Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 21 in the Alex Cross series.
- #1: Along Came a Spider (Alex Cross #1) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #2: Kiss the Girls: A Novel by the Author of the Bestselling Along Came a Spider (Alex Cross #2) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #3: Jack & Jill (Alex Cross #3) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #4: Cat & Mouse (Alex Cross #4) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #5: Pop Goes the Weasel (Alex Cross #5) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #6: Roses Are Red (Alex Cross #6) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #7: Violets Are Blue (Alex Cross #7) (Hardcover): $28.00
- #8: Four Blind Mice (Alex Cross #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: The Big Bad Wolf (Alex Cross #9) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #10: London Bridges (Alex Cross #10) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #11: Mary, Mary (Alex Cross #11) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #12: Cross: Also published as ALEX CROSS (Mass Market): $10.00
- #13: Double Cross (Alex Cross #13) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #14: Cross Country (Alex Cross #14) (Hardcover): $31.00
- #15: Alex Cross's TRIAL (Mass Market): $10.00
- #16: Cross Fire (Alex Cross #16) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #17: Kill Alex Cross (Large Print / Hardcover): $33.00
- #18: Alex Cross, Run (Hardcover): $32.00
- #19: Cross My Heart (Alex Cross #19) (Hardcover): $32.00
- #20: Hope to Die (Alex Cross #20) (Hardcover): $32.00
- #22: Cross the Line (Alex Cross #22) (Hardcover): $29.00
- #23: The People vs. Alex Cross (Hardcover): $29.00
- #24: Target: Alex Cross (Hardcover): $29.00
- #25: Criss Cross (Alex Cross #25) (Hardcover): $29.00
For Alex Cross, the toughest cases hit close to home-and in this deadly thrill ride, he's trying to solve the most personal mystery of his life.
When his cousin is accused of a heinous crime, Alex Cross returns to his North Carolina hometown for the first time in over three decades. As he tries to prove his cousin's innocence in a town where everyone seems to be on the take, Cross unearths a family secret that forces him to question everything he's ever known.
Chasing a ghost he believed was long dead, Cross gets pulled into a case that has local cops scratching their heads and needing his help: a grisly string of socialite murders. Now he's hot on the trail of both a brutal killer, and the truth about his own past-and the answers he finds might be fatal.
About the Author
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 375 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.