Cat & Mouse (Alex Cross #4) (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Alex Cross series.
- #1: Along Came a Spider (Alex Cross #1) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #2: Kiss the Girls: A Novel by the Author of the Bestselling Along Came a Spider (Alex Cross #2) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #3: Jack & Jill (Alex Cross #3) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #5: Pop Goes the Weasel (Alex Cross #5) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #6: Roses Are Red (Alex Cross #6) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #7: Violets Are Blue (Alex Cross #7) (Hardcover): $28.00
- #8: Four Blind Mice (Alex Cross #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: The Big Bad Wolf (Alex Cross #9) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #10: London Bridges (Alex Cross #10) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #11: Mary, Mary (Alex Cross #11) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #12: Cross: Also published as ALEX CROSS (Mass Market): $10.00
- #13: Double Cross (Alex Cross #13) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #14: Cross Country (Alex Cross #14) (Hardcover): $31.00
- #15: Alex Cross's TRIAL (Mass Market): $10.00
- #16: Cross Fire (Alex Cross #16) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #17: Kill Alex Cross (Large Print / Hardcover): $33.00
- #18: Alex Cross, Run (Hardcover): $32.00
- #19: Cross My Heart (Alex Cross #19) (Hardcover): $32.00
- #20: Hope to Die (Alex Cross #20) (Hardcover): $32.00
- #21: Cross Justice (Alex Cross #21) (Large Print / Hardcover): $35.00
- #22: Cross the Line (Alex Cross #22) (Hardcover): $29.00
- #23: The People vs. Alex Cross (Hardcover): $29.00
- #24: Target: Alex Cross (Hardcover): $29.00
- #25: Criss Cross (Alex Cross #25) (Hardcover): $29.00
In this New York Times bestseller, two killers-one operating in America, one in Europe-believe Alex Cross is the only worthy opponent in the deadly game each has planned.
Gary Soneji, a dying prison escapee, is looking for revenge on Cross, while another insane killer is pursued by Thomas Augustine Pierce-a brilliant and relentless detective who may even be better than Cross. As the bodies pile up, and Cross is nearly murdered in his own home, the game of cat and mouse leads to one final trap. . .
The body count is high, the tension the highest, and the two killers on the loose are watching every move their pursuers make. Who is the cat, and who is the mouse? What and where is the final trap? And who survives?
About the Author
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.