Golden Buddha (The Oregon Files #1) (Paperback)
Not On Our Shelves Now--Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the The Oregon Files series.
- #2: Sacred Stone (The Oregon Files #2) (Paperback): $16.00
- #3: Dark Watch (The Oregon Files #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Skeleton Coast (The Oregon Files #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Plague Ship (The Oregon Files #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Corsair (The Oregon Files #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: The Silent Sea (The Oregon Files #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: The Jungle (The Oregon Files #8) (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: Mirage (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #10: Piranha (The Oregon Files #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: The Emperor's Revenge (The Oregon Files #11) (Paperback): $9.99
- #12: Typhoon Fury (The Oregon Files #12) (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: Shadow Tyrants (The Oregon Files #13) (CD-Audio): $45.00
- #14: Final Option (The Oregon Files #14) (Large Print / Paperback): $31.00
- #15: Marauder (The Oregon Files #15) (Hardcover): $29.00
In the first novel in the #1 New York Times bestselling Oregon Files series, Chairman Juan Cabrillo and his crew are hired by the US government to free Tibet from Chinese control...
The Corporation, a group of highly intelligent and skilled mercenaries, under the leadership of Juan Cabrillo, board a brand new ship. It's a state-of-the-art seagoing marvel with unthinkable technology at its disposal. And it's designed to look like a rusty old lumber hauler. But if Cabrillo and his team plan to make this spy ship their new headquarters, their first mission had better be a success.
With the secret backing of the US government, Cabrillo sets out to put Tibet back in the hands of the Dalai Lama by striking a deal with the Russians and the Chinese. His main negotiating chip is knowledge of a golden Buddha containing records of vast oil reserves in the disputed land. But first, he'll have to locate—and steal—the all-important artifact. And there are certain people who would do anything in their power to see him fail...
About the Author
Clive Cussler is the author of more than fifty books in five bestselling series, including Dirk Pitt, NUMA Files, Oregon Files, Isaac Bell, and Fargo. His life nearly parallels that of his hero Dirk Pitt. Whether searching for lost aircraft or leading expeditions to find famous shipwrecks, he and his NUMA crew of volunteers have discovered more than seventy-five lost ships of historic significance, including the long-lost Confederate submarine Hunley, which was raised in 2000 with much press publicity. Like Pitt, Cussler collects classic automobiles. His collection features more than eighty examples of custom coachwork. Cussler lives in Arizona and Colorado.
Craig Dirgo has been special projects manager on many NUMA expeditions since 1987 and now serves as a trustee. He is the coauthor of The Sea Hunters and The Sea Hunters II.
"Readers will burn up the pages following the blazing action and daring exploits of these men and women and their amazing machines."
"Fans of Cussler will not be disappointed."