Harry Potter And The Sorcerers Stone - 10th Anniversary Edition (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: The Illustrated Edition (Illustrated): The Illustrated Edition (Hardcover): $39.99
- #2: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (MinaLima Edition) (Illustrated edition) (Hardcover): $37.99
- #3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Hardcover): $26.99
- #4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 4) (Illustrated edition) (Hardcover): $47.99
- #5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Hardcover): $29.99
- #6: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Hardcover): $29.99
- #7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Hardcover): $34.99
New Jacket artwork by Mary GrandPre
Additional four-color frontispiece artwork from Mary GrandPre
Two pages of special content from J.K. Rowling
Full cloth case with gold stamping
28 million copies sold worldwide!
About the Author
J.K. Rowling is the author of the seven Harry Potter books, which have sold over 500 million copies, been translated into over 80 languages, and made into eight blockbuster films. She also wrote three short series companion volumes for charity, including Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, which later became the inspiration for a new series of films. Harry’s story as a grown-up was later continued in a stage play, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, which J.K. Rowling wrote with playwright Jack Thorne and director John Tiffany.
In 2020, she returned to publishing for younger children with the fairy tale The Ickabog, which she initially published for free online for children in lockdown, later donating all her book royalties to help vulnerable groups affected by the Covid-19 pandemic.
J.K. Rowling has received many awards and honors for her writing, including for her detective series written under the name Robert Galbraith. She supports a wide number of humanitarian causes through her charitable trust Volant, and is the founder of the children’s care reform charity Lumos.
For as long as she can remember, J.K. Rowling wanted to be a writer, and is at her happiest in a room, making things up. She lives in Scotland with her family.
“Wonderful…Funny, moving and impressive” The New York Times Book Review
Starred: “A delightful award-winning debut from an author who dances in the footsteps of P.L. Travers and Roald Dahl” Publisher Weekly starred review
“A delightful award-winning debut from an author who dances in the footsteps of P.L. Travers and Roald Dahl” - Publisher Weekly starred review