Drama High: Second Chance (Paperback)
Not On Our Shelves Now--Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Drama High series.
- #1: Drama High: The Fight (Paperback): $15.00
- #3: Drama High: Jayd's Legacy (Paperback): $15.00
- #4: Drama High: Frenemies (Paperback): $15.00
- #5: Lady J (Drama High (Prebound) #5) (Prebound): $20.75
- #7: Drama High: Hustlin' (Paperback): $15.00
- #8: Drama High: Keep It Movin' (Paperback): $9.95
- #9: Drama High: Holidaze (Paperback): $9.95
- #10: Drama High: Culture Clash (Paperback): $16.00
- #11: Drama High: Cold as Ice (Paperback): $15.00
- #12: Drama High: Pushin' (Paperback): $16.00
- #14: Drama High: So, So Hood (Paperback): $15.00
- #16: No Mercy (Drama High #16) (Paperback): $10.45
- #17: Drama High, vol. 17: Sweet Dreams (Paperback): $10.45
- #18: Rogue (Drama High #18) (Paperback): $10.45
Back for another dose of high drama, Compton's sassiest, Jayd Jackson, is about to discover it really is a different world when she starts dating South Bay High's finest white boy. . .
All Jayd Jackson wants is a drama-free year at South Bay High, a.k.a. Drama High. But it doesn't seem she's going to get it. It's only the second week of Junior year and already, Misty, her nemesis, has almost gotten her killed after instigating a fight between Jayd and KJ's girlfriend, Trecee. But it goes with the territory. She's a fire child, and granddaughter to Lynne Mae Williams--Mama--and Mama says that means the drama will follow Jayd wherever she goes. Even so, Jayd just wants to chill, still hoping Junior year can carry on, drama-free. And with Misty and KJ reportedly "hanging," Jayd is ready to move on. But the brother won't stop blowing up Jayd's cellie, and the text-messages keep coming; and the message is clear: KJ wants Jayd back bad.
But Jayd couldn't care less. She's got a new man to kick-it with now--a half-Jewish white boy from Palos Verdes whose parents are loaded with a capital "L." And Jeremy Weiner's no ordinary white boy--he listens to East Coast rap, he's got a sweet ride, and he's got it bad for Jayd Jackson. But no one at South Bay High will just let a sistah be happy. Misty's back to her usual foolishness, KJ's all over her jock, and the notoriously anti-black teacher Mrs. Bennett is tripping. Jeremy's got her totally sprung, but she's going to have to rely on her brains--and some of Mama's magic, of course--if she's going to survive another week at Drama High.
L. Divine is at the top of her game in this superb follow-up to the power-packed Drama High: The Fight. Look for the next juicy installment, Jayd's Legacy, coming soon.
About the Author
L. Divine holds a Master’s in African American Studies and Educational Psychology from UCLA, and served as a visiting scholar at UCLA’s Center for the Study of Women. She currently lives in Atlanta, Georgia, with her daughter and son.