Drama High: Jayd's Legacy (Paperback)
Not On Our Shelves Now--Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Drama High series.
- #1: Drama High: The Fight (Paperback): $15.00
- #2: Drama High: Second Chance (Paperback): $9.95
- #4: Drama High: Frenemies (Paperback): $15.00
- #5: Drama High: Lady J (Paperback): $17.00
- #7: Drama High: Hustlin' (Paperback): $15.00
- #8: Drama High: Keep It Movin' (Paperback): $9.95
- #9: Drama High: Holidaze (Paperback): $17.00
- #10: Drama High: Culture Clash (Paperback): $16.00
- #11: Drama High: Cold As Ice (Paperback): $15.00
- #12: Drama High: Pushin' (Paperback): $16.00
- #14: Drama High: So, So Hood (Paperback): $15.00
- #16: No Mercy (Drama High #16) (Paperback): $10.45
- #17: Drama High, vol. 17: Sweet Dreams (Paperback): $10.45
- #18: Rogue (Drama High #18) (Paperback): $10.45
It's official: South Bay High's finest, Jayd Jackson, and its coolest white boy, Jeremy Weiner, are a couple. And if that's not enough interracial drama for South Bay's mostly white, wealthy student body, Jayd and her bold, beautiful, black renaissance crew have more on the way. . .
Friends and teachers at South Bay High may be hating, but Jayd and Jeremy are falling in love, and if anyone has a problem with their happiness, especially an ex who's back in Jayd's life aiming to sweep her off her feet--well, that's no surprise. This is Drama High after all. And Jayd is no stranger to controversy--it's in her blood, and it seems it's in her girl Nellie's blood too.
Homecoming is just around the corner, and South Bay High has never had a black princess, queen, or royalty of any kind for any event. But that's about to change. The Drama Club is sponsoring Nellie to run for the junior class, hoping to give the Cheerleaders and Athletes a run for their money. If Nellie wins, she'll make history. In fact, Nellie is so deep in the zone, Jayd's afraid she'll forget to watch her back because the students of South Bay are serious about their crowns. As Nellie's chances for victory heat up, so does the hostility from the smartass opposition. Nellie may be flying too high to notice, but Jayd can see the drama coming. And as usual, she's on it--with a little help from her magical Mama and her mystical ancestors, of course.
About the Author
L. Divine holds a Master’s in African American Studies and Educational Psychology from UCLA, and served as a visiting scholar at UCLA’s Center for the Study of Women. She currently lives in Atlanta, Georgia, with her daughter and son.