Drama High: Hustlin' (Paperback)
Not On Our Shelves Now--Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Drama High series.
- #1: Drama High: The Fight (Paperback): $15.00
- #2: Drama High: Second Chance (Paperback): $9.95
- #3: Drama High: Jayd's Legacy (Paperback): $15.00
- #4: Drama High: Frenemies (Paperback): $15.00
- #5: Drama High: Lady J (Paperback): $17.00
- #8: Drama High: Keep It Movin' (Paperback): $9.95
- #9: Drama High: Holidaze (Paperback): $17.00
- #10: Drama High: Culture Clash (Paperback): $16.00
- #11: Drama High: Cold As Ice (Paperback): $15.00
- #12: Drama High: Pushin' (Paperback): $16.00
- #14: Drama High: So, So Hood (Paperback): $15.00
- #16: No Mercy (Drama High #16) (Paperback): $10.45
- #17: Drama High, vol. 17: Sweet Dreams (Paperback): $10.45
- #18: Rogue (Drama High #18) (Paperback): $10.45
A YALSA Quick Pick for Reluctant Young Adult Readers Between Christmas, the annual Fall Festival, and baby-mama issues, South Bay High is vibrating with activity, excitement, and drama. . . The holidays are coming, along with all the madness and materialism that comes with them. As usual, Jayd is just trying to stay sane while everyone around her is losing it. Mickey's got a major secret and Jayd's girl Nellie is trying to stir up trouble with her loose lips. Vengeful Laura is trying to undermine Jayd's performance in the school production of Shakespeare's Lady Macbeth. Rah's baby mama, Sandy, is trying to keep him from seeing his daughter. And that's just for starters. Worst of all, Jayd's grandmother warns her that serious trouble is on the way. Between a spiritual cleansing, a potion, and the mystical support of her gifted ancestors, will Jayd be able to stop all this homegirl drama in its tracks?
About the Author
L. Divine holds a Master's in African American Studies and Educational Psychology from UCLA, and served as a visiting scholar at UCLA's Center for the Study of Women. She currently lives in Atlanta, Georgia, with her daughter and son.