Little Women (Painted Edition) (Hardcover)
Louisa May Alcott's Little Women?is now available in a fine exclusive collector's edition featuring beautiful cover art from artist Laci Fowler and distinctive interior treatments, making it an ideal gift for fiction lovers and book collectors alike. Each collectible volume will be the perfect addition to any well-appointed library.
The Harper Muse Classics: Painted Edition of Little Women is perfect for special-edition book collectors, Louisa May Alcott lovers, fans of literary fiction and classic literature, and people who love both the book and the cinematic adaptations it inspired.
Little Women, Louisa May Alcott's acclaimed novel, follows the March sisters Meg, Jo, Amy, and Beth as they endure hardships, experience true love, and enjoy adventures in Civil War-era New England. This timeless story has been adored by generations of readers. With this simple enthralling tale, Louisa May Alcott has given us four of American literature's most beloved characters.
This remarkable edition features:
- A beautiful high-end hardcover featuring Laci Fowler's distinctive hand-painted art, perfect for standing out on any discerning fiction-lover's bookshelf
- Embossed cover art and gold foiling?
- Decorative interior pages featuring pull quotes distributed throughout
- Matching ribbon marker and gold page edges
- Part of a 4-volume collection including Persuasion, Jane Eyre, and The Mysterious Affair at Styles.
Why collect the Harper Muse Classics: Painted Editions?
- They make a beautiful display for your shelves or coffee table
- They're great gifts for Christmas, special occasions or graduations, and other gift-giving holidays
- They're wonderful additions to the personal libraries of book lovers, book collectors, teachers, professors, and librarians
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott is a title in the Harper Muse Classics: Painted Editions collection and is being released alongside Persuasion?(Jane Austen), Jane Eyre?(Charlotte Bront ), and The Mysterious Affair at Styles (Agatha Christie).