The Aloha Quilt: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel (The Elm Creek Quilts #16) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
- #1: The Quilter's Apprentice: A Novel (The Elm Creek Quilts #1) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #6: The Master Quilter: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel (The Elm Creek Quilts #6) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #7: The Sugar Camp Quilt: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel (The Elm Creek Quilts #7) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #8: The Christmas Quilt: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel (The Elm Creek Quilts #8) (Paperback): $15.99
- #10: The Quilter's Homecoming: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel (The Elm Creek Quilts #10) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #11: The New Year's Quilt: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel (The Elm Creek Quilts #11) (Paperback): $15.99
- #17: The Union Quilters: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #21: The Christmas Boutique: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel (The Elm Creek Quilts Series #21) (Large Print / Paperback): $19.99
Jennifer Chiaverini, the New York Times bestselling author of Mrs. Lincoln's Dressmaker and Fates and Traitors, continues her popular Elm Creek Quilts series set at a quilter's retreat in scenic Hawaii.
Another season of Elm Creek Quilt Camp has come to a close, and Bonnie Markham faces a bleak and lonely winter ahead, with her quilt shop out of business and her divorce looming. A welcome escape comes when Claire, a beloved college friend, unexpectedly invites her to Maui to help launch an exciting new business: a quilter’s retreat set at a bed and breakfast amid the vibrant colors and balmy breezes of the Hawaiian Islands. Soon Bonnie finds herself looking out on sparkling waters and banyan trees, planning quilting courses, and learning the history and intricacies of Hawaiian quilting, all the while helping Claire run the inn.
As Bonnie’s adventure unfolds, it quickly becomes clear that Claire’s new business isn’t the only excitement in store for her. Her cheating, soon-to-be ex-husband decides he wants her stake in Elm Creek Quilts, which threatens not only her financial well-being but her dearest friendships as well. Luckily she has the artistic challenge of creating her own unique Hawaiian quilt pattern to distract her—and new friends like Hinano Paoa, owner of the Nä Mele Hawai‘i Music Shop, who introduces Bonnie to the fascinating traditions of Hawaiian culture and reminds her that love can be found when and where you least expect it.
About the Author
Jennifer Chiaverini is the author of the New York Times bestselling Elm Creek Quilts series, five collections of quilt projects, and several historical fiction novels. A graduate of the University of Notre Dame and the University of Chicago, she lives with her husband and sons in Madison, Wisconsin. To learn more, visit JenniferChiaverini.com.
“With homey details and a strong sense of the connections that bind women, friends, and families, Chiaverini lovingly crafts her tale about a woman stitching together a new life. . . those new to the quilting bee should have no problem finding their groove.”
—Amanda Mears, Deseret Morning News (Salt Lake City)
“This is an outstanding series of novels about a fascinating craft. Quilting, in the hands of Chiaverini, allows us to explore human relationships in all their complexity.”