A Quilter's Holiday: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel (The Elm Creek Quilts #15) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
- #1: The Quilter's Apprentice: A Novel (The Elm Creek Quilts #1) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #6: The Master Quilter: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel (The Elm Creek Quilts #6) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #7: The Sugar Camp Quilt: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel (The Elm Creek Quilts #7) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #8: The Christmas Quilt: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel (The Elm Creek Quilts #8) (Paperback): $15.99
- #10: The Quilter's Homecoming: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel (The Elm Creek Quilts #10) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #11: The New Year's Quilt: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel (The Elm Creek Quilts #11) (Paperback): $15.99
- #17: The Union Quilters: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #21: The Christmas Boutique: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel (The Elm Creek Quilts Series #21) (Large Print / Paperback): $19.99
The Elm Creek Quilters are home for the holidays in this heartwarming Christmas story from New York Times bestselling author Jennifer Chiaverini.
For the Elm Creek Quilters, the day after Thanksgiving marks the start of the quilting season, a time to gather at Elm Creek Manor and spend the day stitching holiday gifts for loved ones. This year, in keeping with the season's spirit of gratitude, Master Quilter Sylvia Bergstrom Compson Cooper is eager to revive a cherished family tradition. A recent remodeling of the manor's kitchen unearthed a cornucopia that once served as the centerpiece of the Bergstrom family's holiday table. Into it, each Bergstrom would place an object that symbolized something he or she was especially thankful for that year. On this quilter's holiday, Sylvia has invited her friends to continue the tradition by sewing quilt blocks that represent their thankfulness and gratitude.
As each quilter explains the significance of her carefully chosen block, stories of love and longing for family and friends emerge—feelings that are also expressed in the gifts they work on throughout the day.
As an early winter storm blankets Elm Creek Manor in heavy snow, the quilters find new meanings in their best-loved traditions and new reasons to be thankful. A Quilter's Holiday is a story of holiday spirit, in its truest, most generous sense.
About the Author
Jennifer Chiaverini is the author of the New York Times bestselling Elm Creek Quilts series, five collections of quilt projects, and several historical fiction novels. A graduate of the University of Notre Dame and the University of Chicago, she lives with her husband and sons in Madison, Wisconsin. To learn more, visit JenniferChiaverini.com.
“Chiaverini’s Elm Creek Quilts books. . .have become classics.” –The Dallas Morning News