Every Little Thing: Based on the song 'Three Little Birds' by Bob Marley (Preschool Music Books, Children Song Books, Reggae for Kids) (Board book)
On Our Shelves Now
Handpicked by Amazon kids' books editor, Seira Wilson, for Prime Book Box – a children's subscription that inspires a love of reading.
"Will strike a chord with worrywarts and loving children everywhere." —School Library Journal
An uplifting board book that brings Bob Marley's popular song to life for a new generation: Families will relate to this universal story of a boy who won't let anything get him down as long as he has the help of three special little birds. This joyful book will bring a smile to faces of all ages—because every little thing's gonna be all right!
• Includes all the lyrics of the original song "Three Little Birds" by beloved Jamaican reggae artist Bob Marley
• Written by Cedella Marley, Bob Marley's daughter, who is dedicated to keeping her father's music and message of love alive
• Illustrated by Vanessa Brantley-Newton, Every Little Thing contains colorful, vibrant illustrations that are as fun as the musical storyline
Fans of Get Up, Stand Up and One Love will also love the lyrical rhythm and the powerful message of love, peace and harmony presented in Every Little Thing.
• Appeals to readers of all ages with the light-hearted tone and cheerful illustrations
• Books for kids ages 2–5
• Children's picture books for preschool and kindergarten
About the Author
Cedella Marley has dedicated herself to keeping her father's message and memory alive, and performs with the Melody Makers internationally. She lives in Miami, Florida.
Bob Marley (1945 –1981) was a Jamaican singer-songwriter and musician, and remains the most widely known performer of reggae music. Time magazine chose Exodus, which includes "Three Little Birds," as the greatest album of the 20th century.
Vanessa Brantley-Newton is an author and illustrator. She lives in East Orange, New Jersey.
"Will strike a chord with worrywarts and loving children everywhere."--School Library Journal