The Little Book of Snow (Hardcover)
On Our Shelves Now
The Little Book of Snow is a charming celebration of all things snow.
This sweet book includes entries like how to build the perfect snowman, what gives snow its color, and snow-inspired folklore from around the world.
With iridescent white foil and lovely woodblock illustrations throughout, this petite book makes a wonderful gift.
• Features captivating trivia about snow
• Follows delightful traditions about winter wonderlands
• A beautiful, infinitely giftable book
The Little Book of Snow is a lovely gift for winter sports enthusiasts and anyone who enjoys the magic of a winter wonderland.
Tuck this inside a stocking for a charming, holiday-themed gift, or pair it with other wintry favorites like a pine-scented candle, wool socks, or a pair of skis.
• A celebration of the joys of winter
• Makes a perfect stocking stuffer or holiday gift for outdoorsy people, winter sport fanatics, friends who live in snowy climates, and anyone who has a cabin.
• A visually gorgeous book that will be at home on the shelf or on the coffee table
• Add it to the shelf with books like The History of the Snowman by Bob Eckstein, Snow Play by Birgitta Ralston, and Powder: The Greatest Ski Runs on the Planet by Patrick Thorne.
About the Author
Sally Coulthard is farmer in Northern England and the author of design and outdoor living books, including The Book of Building Fires.