Cross My Heart (Alex Cross #19) (Paperback)
Not On Our Shelves Now--Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 19 in the Alex Cross series.
- #1: Along Came a Spider (Alex Cross #1) (Large Print / Paperback): $28.99
- #2: Kiss the Girls (Alex Cross #2) (Large Print / Paperback): $28.99
- #3: Jack & Jill (Alex Cross #3) (Large Print / Paperback): $28.99
- #4: Cat & Mouse (Alex Cross #4) (Large Print / Paperback): $26.99
- #5: Pop Goes the Weasel (Alex Cross #5) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #6: Roses Are Red (Alex Cross #6) (Paperback): $12.00
- #7: Violets Are Blue (Alex Cross #7) (Large Print / Hardcover): $30.00
- #8: Four Blind Mice (Alex Cross #8) (Large Print / Hardcover): $30.00
- #9: The Big Bad Wolf (Alex Cross) (Paperback): $12.00
- #10: London Bridges (Alex Cross #10) (Large Print / Hardcover): $30.00
- #11: Mary, Mary (Alex Cross #11) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #12: Alex Cross: Also published as CROSS (Paperback): $16.99
- #13: Double Cross (Alex Cross #13) (Large Print / Hardcover): $30.00
- #14: Cross Country (Alex Cross #14) (Hardcover): $41.00
- #15: I, Alex Cross (Large Print / Hardcover): $30.00
- #16: Cross Fire (Alex Cross #16) (Large Print / Hardcover): $41.00
- #17: Kill Alex Cross (Paperback): $18.99
- #18: Alex Cross, Run (Paperback): $16.99
- #20: Hope to Die (Alex Cross #20) (Paperback): $17.99
- #21: Cross Justice (Alex Cross #21) (Large Print / Hardcover): $45.00
- #22: Cross the Line (Alex Cross #22) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #23: The People vs. Alex Cross (Paperback): $15.99
- #24: Target: Alex Cross (Paperback): $16.99
- #25: Criss Cross (Alex Cross #25) (Paperback): $16.99
- #26: Deadly Cross (Alex Cross #26) (Large Print / Paperback): $31.00
- #27: Fear No Evil (Alex Cross #27) (Paperback): $17.99
- #28: Triple Cross: The Greatest Alex Cross Thriller Since Kiss the Girls (Paperback): $18.99
- #29: Fear No Evil (Alex Cross Novels #29) (MP3 CD): $44.99
- #30: Triple Cross (Alex Cross Novels #30) (MP3 CD): $45.99
The stakes are higher than ever for Alex Cross as he faces his most personal enemy yet: a criminal who threatens his family.
Detective Alex Cross is a family man at heart: nothing matters more to him than his children, his grandmother, and his wife Bree. His love of his family is his anchor, and gives him the strength to confront evil in his work. One man knows this deeply, and uses Alex's strength as a weapon against him in the most unsettling and unexpected novel of James Patterson's career.
When the ones Cross loves are in danger, he will do anything to protect them. But if he does anything to protect them, they will die.
Cross My Heart is the most powerful Alex Cross novel ever, propelled by the ever-ingenious mind of James Patterson, the world's #1 bestselling writer.
About the Author
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.
"No one gets this big without amazing natural storytelling talent-which is what Jim has, in spades. The Alex Cross series proves it."—Lee Child
"Prepare yourself for one of the most gripping endings of any thriller in recent memory."—Jeffery Deaver
"Alex Cross is a legend. He has thrilled us and kept us on the edge of our seat for twenty years now."—Harlan Coben
"Every once in a while a writer comes along and fundamentally changes the way people read . . . James Patterson is the gold standard by which all others are judged."—Steve Berry
: "James Patterson is The Boss."—Ian Rankin
"Twenty years ago, I wrote, 'Along Came a Spider...should instantly make James Patterson a household name.' Congratulations, Jim, on 20 years of Alex Cross and on CROSS MY HEART, which I am loving. You The Man."—Nelson DeMille
"Patterson boils a scene down to the single, telling detail, the element that defines a character or moves a plot along. It's what fires off the movie projector in the reader's mind."—Michael Connelly
"The most terrifying and shocking Cross thriller to date, full of unexpected twists, savage turns, and electrifying suspense. This is the page-turner to end all page turners."—Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child
"Alex Cross is one of the best-written heroes in American fiction....Congratulations to James Patterson on 20 years of Alex Cross-both of you only get better and better. Simply put: Nobody does it better."—Lisa Scottoline