Cross the Line (Alex Cross #22) (Mass Market)
Not On Our Shelves Now--Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 22 in the Alex Cross series.
- #1: Along Came a Spider (Alex Cross #1) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #2: Merry Christmas, Alex Cross (Alex Cross Adventures #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Jack & Jill (Alex Cross #3) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #4: Cat & Mouse (Alex Cross #4) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Pop Goes the Weasel (Alex Cross #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: Roses Are Red (Alex Cross #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: Violets Are Blue (Alex Cross #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Four Blind Mice (Alex Cross #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: The Big Bad Wolf (Alex Cross #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #10: London Bridges (Alex Cross #10) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #11: Mary, Mary (Alex Cross #11) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #12: Cross: Also published as ALEX CROSS (Mass Market): $10.00
- #13: Double Cross (Alex Cross #13) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #14: Cross Country (Alex Cross #14) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #15: I, Alex Cross (Mass Market): $10.00
- #16: Cross Fire (Alex Cross #16) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #17: Kill Alex Cross (Mass Market): $10.00
- #18: Alex Cross, Run (Mass Market): $10.00
- #19: Cross My Heart (Alex Cross #19) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #20: Hope to Die (Alex Cross #20) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #21: Cross Justice (Alex Cross #21) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #23: The People vs. Alex Cross (Mass Market): $9.99
- #24: Target: Alex Cross (Mass Market): $9.99
- #25: Criss Cross (Alex Cross #25) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #26: Deadly Cross (Alex Cross #26) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #27: Fear No Evil (Alex Cross #27) (Paperback): $17.99
- #28: Triple Cross: The Greatest Alex Cross Thriller Since Kiss the Girls (Hardcover): $29.00
- #29: Fear No Evil (Alex Cross Novels #29) (MP3 CD): $44.99
- #30: Triple Cross (Alex Cross Novels #30) (MP3 CD): $45.99
Homicide Detective Alex Cross teams up with his wife to beat a D. C. criminal at his own game.
Washington, DC, has never been more dangerous. After shots pierce the tranquil nighttime calm of Rock Creek Park, a man is dead: what looks at first like road rage might be something much more sinister. But Alex has only just begun asking questions when he's called across town to investigate a new murder, one that hits close to home: his former boss and the beloved mentor of Alex's wife, Bree.
Now there's a killer on the loose, a long list of possible suspects, a city in panic, and nobody in charge of the besieged police force. . . until Bree gets tapped for the job.
As Bree scrambles to find her footing and close two high-profile cases, new violence stuns the capital. What should be a time for her to rely on Alex for support and cooperation is instead a moment of crisis in their marriage as well as their city when their investigative instincts clash and their relationship reaches a breaking point.
And the fiendish mind behind all the violence has appointed himself judge, jury, and executioner, with a terrifying master plan he's only begun to put in motion. To beat him at his own game, Alex and Bree must take the law back into their own hands before he puts them both out of commission . . . permanently.
About the Author
James Patterson received the Literarian Award for Outstanding Service to the American Literary Community as the 2015 National Book Awards. Patterson holds the Guinness World Record for the most #1 New York Times bestsellers. His books have sold more than 325 million copies worldwide.
"Behind all the noise and the numbers, we shouldn't forget that no one gets this big without amazing natural storytelling talent--which is what James Patterson has, in spades. The Alex Cross series proves it."--Lee Child
"It's no mystery why James Patterson is the world's most popular thriller writer: his uncanny skill in creating living, breathing characters we truly feel for and seamless, lightning-fast plots. I do this for a living, and he still manages to keep me guessing from the first to last page. Simply put: Nobody does it better."--Jeffery Deaver
"James Patterson is The Boss. End of."--Ian Rankin