The Burglar Who Counted the Spoons (Bernie Rhodenbarr #11) (Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned.)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Bernie Rhodenbarr series.
- #1: Burglars Can't Be Choosers (Bernie Rhodenbarr #1) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: The Burglar in the Closet (Bernie Rhodenbarr #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: The Burglar Who Liked to Quote Kipling (Bernie Rhodenbarr #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: The Burglar Who Studied Spinoza (Bernie Rhodenbarr #4) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: The Burglar Who Painted Like Mondrian (Bernie Rhodenbarr #5) (Paperback): $15.74
- #6: The Burglar Who Traded Ted Williams (Bernie Rhodenbarr #6) (Paperback): $15.74
- #7: The Burglar Who Thought He Was Bogart (Bernie Rhodenbarr #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: The Burglar in the Library (Bernie Rhodenbarr #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: The Burglar in the Rye (Bernie Rhodenbarr #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #10: The Burglar on the Prowl (Bernie Rhodenbarr #10) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #12: The Burglar in Short Order (Bernie Rhodenbarr #12) (Paperback): $12.59
Ever since The Burglar on the Prowl climbed the bestseller lists in 2004, fans have been clamoring for a new book featuring the lighthearted and lightfingered Bernie Rhodenbarr. Now everybody's favorite burglar returns in an eleventh adventure that finds him and his lesbian sidekick Carolyn Kaiser breaking into houses, apartments, and even a museum, in a madcap adventure replete with American Colonial silver, an F. Scott Fitzgerald manuscript, a priceless portrait, and a remarkable array of buttons. And, wouldn't you know it, there's a dead body, all stretched out on a Trent Barling carpet...