Independent Bookstore Day - Saturday, April 30 from 9:00am - 8:00pm
JOIN THE PARTY
SATURDAY, APRIL 30
9:00am - 8:00pm
BOOKS & COMPANY
A Nationwide Celebration of Independent Bookstores
16 Exclusive Books & Art Pieces
One Day Only!
What's Happening at Books & Company for Independent Bookstore Day?
- First 25 people will receive a free book - first arrivals after 9:00am, 1:00pm, & 4:00pm
- Free donuts & coffee (9:00am will supplies last)
- Make your own Origami Bookmark (all day)
- The World’s Longest Tattoo Chain: Telling Lewis Carroll's Enchanting Tale on Over 5000 Temporary Tattoos. Check out the photos! (first 100 participants)
- Draw Me! How to Draw Your Favorite Characters - A group of drawing enthusiasts and minions will be on hand to assist and encourage (1:00)
- Meet SkippyJon Jones from 1:00- 2:00pm
- Participate in our Scavenger Hunt! Enter a drawing for Books & Company gift certificates.
- Eat CAKE! (1:00pm while supplies last)
- Behind the Scene with Three Local Authors - Amy Reichert, Andrea Lochen, and Ann Garvin at 4:30pm